Discussion at UGW: Who Will Discuss Key Intricacies of Gambling Business Regulation?
On February 24, Ukrainian Gaming Week will feature a panel discussion allowing Ukrainian and foreign experts to examine special aspects of Ukrainian gambling regulation, statutory provisions, and prospects of bringing gambling businesses out of the shadows.
The discussion is titled ‘Regulating the gambling business in Ukraine’.
Experts will reveal the following issues:
- legislative norms and key aspects;
- advantages of unshadowing the gambling business in the country;
- tax liabilities of the gambling companies;
- protection of player data – Cyber Security.
The panel discussion will involve Ukrainian lawmakers, heads of specialized associations, and experts from international companies.
Participants will include:
- Taras Tarasenko, People's Deputy of Ukraine, a member of Servant of the People political party.
- Ihor Makiievskyi, Head of All-Ukrainian Association of Employers in the Recreation and Entertainment Sector. Member of the working group aimed at gambling business legalization at the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Finance, Taxation and Customs Policy.
- Iryna Sergienko, President of the Ukrainian Gaming Industry Association. Lawyer, expert in gambling and sports law.
- Nadiya Attard, Director of Business Development at NetEnt, a Swedish company providing premium gaming solutions for the gambling industry.
- Oleh Derlyuk, Managing Partner at Stron Legal Services – an international law firm. Specialist in taxstructuring and consulting.
- Tamara Golubchik, co-founder and director of the Ukrainian Gaming Business Association.
The discussion will be useful to everyone desiring to discover the advantages of gambling market legalization and the new rules of gambling business operations to be imposed after the adoption of the gambling regulation law.
The major exhibition, Ukrainian Gaming Week, will take place on February 24-25. It will introduce advanced gambling solutions. Besides, the event will hold a conference where foreign and Ukrainian specialists will talk about trends, possibilities, and prospects of the market.