How to Retain Online Casino Clients Using CRM
To obtain a steady income, online casinos should not only attract new players but also efficiently work with regular ones. The whole range of marketing tools can help to retain users. A CRM system is the most efficient.
Ways of retaining online
Attracting new users to the website is a cost-intensive and not always a fruitful task in terms of the long-term return. Firstly, the market is constantly filled with new online casinos that can lure away some of clients. Secondly, not many registered players place large bets on the first day.
It does not mean that you should not acquire new users. Any online casino with long-term plans requires a seamless marketing strategy aimed at both expanding and retaining the audience. Let’s examine the conventional ways of implementing this approach.
- Free games. They attract customers desiring to try something new without deposits.
- Loyalty programs. Encouragements for frequent bets, rewards for gaming and time spent on the website. Gamblers appreciate these and other options allowing them to get loyalty scores.
- Cashback. There is a system where a certain percent of the losing bets is returned to clients as encouragement. The cashback rules should be thoroughly elaborated so that a casino won’t lose profit.
- Push notifications. Intriguing messages are emailed across the database, reminding users of novelties, special offers, and events in their favorite games.
- In-game events. Promotions and bonus offers due to official holidays and personal dates (e.g. the registration date of online casino clients).
- Bonuses: welcome bonuses, encouragements for inviting friends, Reload, and others.
- Affiliate marketing. Affiliate programs or website promotion using affiliates allow to engage the enthusiastic target audience in casinos. At the same time, partners receive a small percent of resource revenues.
- CRM systems. Programs assisting casinos in customer accounting, audience segmentation, and favorable client relations.
Besides, CRM systems are considered to be one of the most efficient tools for user retention. Experienced entrepreneurs believe that CRM is an integral part of the business and its core processes.
of CRM systems
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, which means a system controlling the interaction with clients. It helps to keep feedback and collect statistical data on each player.
Given below is just a small part of the information that can be obtained using CRM:
- how often players visit the website;
- what games are preferred;
- how much money they put on an average;
- what bonuses draw users’ attention;
- the average winning sum;
- periods of the biggest activity.
These aspects allow gambling companies to plan their marketing strategies, improve player satisfaction, offer bonuses and new games, as well as introduce recent products. Significantly, based on such data, you can predict user behavior and prepare individual special offers for them.
Benefits of CRM systems
in online gambling
The application of CRM implies benefits to both online casino owners and users. The proper use of the system increases the venue’s client focus, helps to find an individual approach to players, as well as makes their website visits as user-friendly and pleasant as possible.
At the same time, it enhances user loyalty and makes them return to the online casino website and recommend it to their friends. By the way, do not forget about feedback on open resources: positive comments by real people establish the casino reputation and prove its reliability.
CRM systems and their structured data can be used to analyze marketing programs, cross sales, and target advertising of new products. For example, deciding to launch a sports betting project, a casino owner will already have a formed database of potential customers.
Moreover, user interaction systems allow to track newcomers’ actions, detect a promising audience, and store all contacts.
Key features of proper
CRM for online casinos
Online gambling resources have their own special features that should be taken into account when selecting a CRM system. In particular, online casinos need reliable and totally secure deposit software. Prior to choosing CRM, you should draw up a list of goals to be solved. Let’s review the crucial aspects of any client relations system.
- Reliability. A system should be maximally safe because casinos deal with large sums of money.
- Usability. A user-friendly and simple interface will help to find the required information and sections quickly and easily.
- Gaming functionality. Focus on a variety of provided games and systems offering slots, poker, roulette, and popular live broadcasts.
- Multicurrency. The bigger the number of currencies, the better customers will feel.
- Statistics and analytics. High-quality CRM gives access to clear and comprehensive analytics, as well as general information on the audience and its actions.
- Request management. In a perfect world, a system allows to keep feedback with customers and records all of their requests. Online casino owners do not have to guess what services clients need, as it will be shown in the system.
You will be able to discover more about reliable CRM systems and their integration into online casino operations at the exhibition of gambling equipment and software – Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020. The event will take place in Kyiv on March 11-12.