Maximum Profit From Gambling Legalization: Ex-People’s Deputy of Ukraine Anna Romanova To Speak at UGW 2021
What measures shall be taken in order gambling business legalization to generate new investment flow into the country? What Ukrainian hotels are already ready to become casino venues, and how launching new gambling establishments can improve the economy?
On February 24, guests of Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021 will find out more from the ex-People’s Deputy of Ukraine Anna Romanova.
Speaker’s presentation will be titled: “Gambling and the tourism sector: How Ukraine can hit the jackpot”
- how legalization of the gambling business can help to find the investors;
- will wealthy tourists visit Ukraine for gambling;
- how to make legalization of hotel casino operations a transparent process;
- what hotels are ready to launch casinos;
- what kind of hotel categorization procedure is necessary in the country;
- how casino could influence the regional economy.
Anna is a Ukrainian politician, Candidate of Sciences in Economy. Representative of The Association of Hospitality Industry of Ukraine. Member of the working group at the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on development of the new law on legalization of the gambling business.
The speaker was People’s Deputy of Ukraine of the 8th session, parliamentary group “Union Self Reliance”. Headed the Sub-Committee on the development of tourism, health resorts and recreation. During 2010-2014, has been a Deputy Mayor of Chernihiv. Coordinated municipal structural divisions of tourism, international cooperation, culture, sports, family and youth.
Anna has her own blog in Facebook with more than 25,000 followers.
Join Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021 and learn what benefits of gambling legalization will improve the country economy.