Political Consultant Anton Kuchukhidze to Participate in Roundtable about Prospects of Establishing Gambling Zones at UGW 2020
On November 27, political consultant Anton Kuchukhidze will speak at the open lecture session held at Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020 exhibition. He will participate in the roundtable.
During the discussion, the expert and other speakers will cover the theme “Gambling zones - additional funds for regions and the state budget”.
Participants of the roundtable will discuss the following issues:
- special gambling zones in Ukraine: how their creation will help to improve infrastructure and life conditions in standalone regions;
- legal opportunities for the creation of gambling zones and norms of the law that require elaboration;
- is a separate law needed to regulate the mechanisms of creation and development of gambling zones;
- gambling zones as Mecca for tourism, entertainment, and inflow of investments;
- creation of special gambling zones with the purpose of gaining trust of western investors.
Anton is a foreign relations expert that has experience of work with international partners of Ukraine at the state level.
In 2014-2018, the speaker supported work of the people’s deputies of Ukraine in the field of inter-parliamentary relations in the Verkhovna Rada, as well as in such international organizations as NATO Parliamentary Assembly, OSCE Parliamentary Assembly, and Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe.
During the presidential and parliamentary election campaign of 2019, he supported the international activity of one of the candidates for president of Ukraine in the European Parliament and the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly.
In 2015-2018, Anton conducted research related to the western gambling business models and the need for gambling business legalization in Ukraine.
Currently, the expert supports the operation of foreign companies in terms of issues related to countering political risks. As a foreign policy expert, he gives commentaries to Ukrainian and foreign mass media including Daily Signal, Fox News, Voice of America radio station, 112 Ukraine TV channel, etc.
Join the event to learn more about the legislative regulation of gambling industry and market opportunities! All attendees of UGW 2020 will have access to the open lecture session.