First Steps in Legalization of Gambling in Ukraine
Learn about the practical experience for casinos in the legalization of gambling in Ukraine at the webinar by Logincasino.com.ua
About the webinar
The legalization of the gambling business is gaining momentum. Given the relevance of the topic for the economy of Ukraine, the first specialized business magazine on gambling LoginCasino.com.ua invites everyone to participate in a webinar on "First Cases of Legalization of Gambling in Ukraine."
Date of the webinar – February 18, the event will start at 11:00 (UTC+2).
Participation in the online event is free. Everyone can join the webinar to listen to exclusive speeches of state consultants and legislators of the gambling market of Ukraine, as well as the live panel discussion of speakers.
Experts will share insider information on how the legalization of gambling is progressing, what difficulties and opportunities licensees are facing, and how important a balanced system of taxation of new business is for the state.
In addition, such leading representatives of the gambling business as Spaceiks LLC (TM Cosmolot) and Favbet BC will tell about their successful cases and experience of pioneers in obtaining a license to conduct gambling business in Ukraine.
The panel discussion will be attended by:
- lawyers working in the field of gambling;
- deputies who were involved in the preparation of legislation on gambling;
- well-known representatives of the gambling business of Ukraine.
Among the speakers of our webinar are:
- Boris Baum, the First Deputy Head of the Advisory and Expert Council of the Commission for Regulation of Gambling and Lotteries.
- Anton Kuchukhidze, Head of the Gambling Association of Ukraine.
- Mykhailo Koval, Head of Legal Parimatch UA and Vice President of All-Ukrainian Union on Bookmaking Development.
- Spaceiks LLC (TM Cosmolot).
- Oleksii Tserkovnyi, Marketing Director of Favbet BC.
We invite you to take part in the webinar, join the panel discussion, where state representatives and legislators will discuss the issues and their solutions, and ask questions to the experts live.
On the day of the webinar, all registered users will be sent a link to watch the event.