Pinnacle Trade Director Marco Blume Will Present a Strategy to Overcome Crisis on the Betting Market
What measures should bookmakers take to maintain their position in the market during the crisis? How is the audience of the betting industry changing and what solutions can help operators to attract and retain players? Marko Blume, Pinnacle Trade Director, will talk about this at Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021. The expert will speak at the conference on February 24.
Speaker’s presentation will be titled: “Anti-crisis strategy for bookmakers.”
- latest solutions to help bookmakers survive within economic and social changes;
- new trends and opportunities for streaming services;
- what anti-crisis social programs exist today;
- how bookmakers deal with the crisis;
- reducing costs in the field of betting: how to manage work resources;
- what the players are betting on;
- how to support the concept of “transparent sports”.
Since 2007, Marco has held the position of Sales Director at Pinnacle international betting provider. In his work, he is guided by the core values of the betting business, which are based on strict risk control and the use of advanced models.
Pinnacle (formerly Pinnacle Sports) was founded in 1998 and launched an online betting website in 2000. The bookmaker currently offers a wide range of bets on sports and esports events. Online casino games are also available on the Pinnacle website. Today, its clients include bettors from more than 100 countries of the world.
Read more information about the exhibitors and speakers of the event here >>>