Meet General Manager at Talentgrator Maryna Zapolskaya at UGW 2022!
Behind any successful business are the professional managers who set ambitious goals and achieve results. This approach also applies to the field of gambling. Maryna Zapolskaya, General manager at Talentgrator – a specialized recruitment service, knows how to choose and hire managers for gambling projects correctly.
She will make a presentation on the second day of the conference, March 24, as part of Ukrainian Gaming Week 2022. The speaker will consider a number of relevant issues related to finding top-level specialists:
- how to work with a C-level vacancy without involving agencies;
- why you should not be afraid of candidates from related industries and where to look for reserves of suitable candidates;
- how to build professional communication with candidates and avoid reputational risks;
- preonboarding of a C-level candidate: what does integration of a candidate into a company involve and how to organize this process in your project;
- how to properly organize the process of interviewing and evaluating candidates.
Bonus: exclusively for event attendees, the expert has prepared life hacks that will help C-level professionals to look for a job in the gambling industry confidentially.
Maryna heads Talentgrator recruiting agency, which helps companies in the gambling industry find high-class specialists of any level. The service database stores contact details of more than 2,000 candidates, so the vacancy is closed as quickly as possible.
The expert has experience of hiring personnel in an industry with socially negative stereotypes and has been recruiting unique niche specialists in Europe and the CIS for more than 10 years. She created professional multilingual teams in different countries of the world, developed programs for strengthening of internal image of the companies. Maryna is also an author of the course Recruitment with passion.
How to hire a highly qualified top manager focused on results? You will learn about modern criteria and methods for selecting personnel on March 23-24 at the largest gambling exhibition in the country – Ukrainian Gaming Week 2022.